2. Submitting paper-based application
This method is preferred and candidates are strongly urgedto apply online by following below instructions:
• First of all applicant needs to create an email account to apply, if do not have already one.
NOTE: This email address will be used for all future correspondence throughout the admission process so should be checked regularly after applying.
• It is recommended to review admission criteria before you apply.
• Candidates need to have scanned copies of all the required documents
• Scanned copies should be of good quality.
• All documents should be in JPG, PNG or PDF format.
• All documents which needed to be uploaded in form of JPG, PNG or PDF must bear name/title of the document such as Matric certificate, FSC certificate etc.
• Visit our website apply online
• It is recommended to open the application page in google chrome.
• Provide personal information.
• Upload your most recent Picture (jpg, png, pdf)
• CNIC number (if issued to applicant) needs to be entered properly, upload CNIC/Domicile/B Form scanned copy.
• Provide your primary and alternate cell number in the specified spaces.
• Enter your email address.
• Upload scanned copy of the application fee deposit slip (for details related to paying application fee, please refer to section Payment of application fee
• Provide your current and permanent address
• Enter your education details starting from Matric and then F.Sc.
• Upload scanned copies of Matric and F.Sc certificates where mentioned.
• Once all information is entered then “Submit Application” button will be active.
NOTE: The online system will not allow you to submit the application if any of mandatory information in the form is missing.
• Before clicking on “Submit Application”, please review all of the information that has been entered, once sure that all information is correct then submit application.
• A pop up (right bottom) should appear, reading “application submitted”, indicating application is submitted successfully.
• An email will be sent to the applicant provided email as an acknowledgement of receipt of application.
Important Note: All the required documents along with application fee must be submitted with the form, otherwise the application will not be accepted.
***Note:*** If you failed (red pop up appears at right bottom) to submit online application. Please email us at: email@example.com with your phone number we will contact you.
Application form can be collected in person by visiting college or downloaded
from the website www.bihs.edu.pk. Candidate may send application form through one of the following methods:
a) Scan all the (attested) documents, application form and application fee deposit slip and email it at firstname.lastname@example.org
b) Submit the form with required documents in person to the College.